For those who have fallen in love with a scent, this stunning 64 oz Conversation piece will add light and warmth to any home. Pick your scent, and enjoy.
- this is poured to order, please allow 1 week for processing time.
- at this time, this is only available for local pick up, and cannot be shipped
- please make note of total burn time and minimum recommended burn time
- please ensure you are reading your candle care card - we cannot be held responsible for a damaged candle due to improper candle care.
BONUS: bring back your used jar for a refill, and save $15 off the next one!
- 4 wick - 200+ hour burn time with min. recommended burn time of 4 hours.
- 100% natural soy wax
- small batch
- premium cotton wick
- no additives, preservatives or petroleum
- reusable jar with lid
** by purchasing any Market Candle Company product, you agree to our terms of service **
SOY WAX BURNING TIPS
- To ensure an even burn / minimize the wax left on the sides, burn the candle until the wax pool reaches the edge of the jar. (Usually about one hour per inch of diameter). This is especially important on your first burn as candles have a "memory".
- You must trim your wick before EVERY BURN! Simple pinch the bud from the top off the wick, or use scissors or a wick trimmer. The is extremely important!
- Glass containers are fragile: Handle with care. Avoid glass to glass contact when handling the lid, and don’t use jars that are cracked, chipped or scratched.
- Discontinue when 1/2″ of wax remains, as glass may shatter.
- Extinguish carefully before replacing the lid.
- Soy candles tend to have a flaky crusty appearance on the tops once they have been burned, this is normal.
- Soy wax candles gently release their scent. Be patient with the initial burn, and after that if If you feel like the fragrance is no longer noticeable, leave the area for a moment and re enter. You won't be disappointed.
CANDLE SAFETY TIPS
Candles can be a serious fire hazard if not used properly. Please consider the following to ensure safe candle burning in your home.
- Do not leave candles burning unattended, this includes falling asleep or leaving the house
- Burn candles away from things that can catch fire (like bedding, curtains, decorations and clothing)
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children or pets
- Follow the burning instructions on the caution sticker on your candle
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 of an inch
- Do not burn candles for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candles in a well ventilated area