The Perfect self care set for Mama or anyone deserving of a moment for themselves. With a hand curated selection of items from small, local, woman owned businesses, this set is the perfect way to say “you are a queen”!
TOTAL RETAIL VALUE OF 105$
- 9 oz Mother’s Day luxe candle
- Nude Pink Bangle Key Chain - Affair Boutique
- Peach Tea - Kenneth Ave Tea Company
- Toffee & Sea Salt Dark Chocolate - Georgian Chocolate Co
- Peach Nectar Bath Bomb - Bath and Balance
- Hand Tied dried mini Floral Bundle - Sweet Stems Floral
- Mother’s Day Card - The Tiny Things in Life
***PLEASE NOTE: IF SHIPPING DIRECTLY TO A RECIPIENT, PLEASE LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE FOR YOUR CARD IN THE CHECKOUT NOTES FIELD***
*** PLEASE ALLOW FOR 4 BUSINESS DAYS FOR ORDER FULFILLMENT ***
Key Candle Scents: Peach | Magnolia | Apple | Musk
- 9 oz. 50 hour burn time
- 100% natural soy wax
- Phthalate Free fragrance oil
- small batch
- premium cotton wick
- no additives, preservatives or petroleum
- reusable jar with lid
- a portion of all Mother’s Day items will be donated to Fertility Canada.
** by purchasing any Market Candle Company product, you agree to our terms of service **
SOY WAX BURNING TIPS
- To ensure an even burn / minimize the wax left on the sides, burn the candle until the wax pool reaches the edge of the jar. (Usually about one hour per inch of diameter). This is especially important on your first burn as candles have a "memory".
- Glass containers are fragile: Handle with care. Avoid glass to glass contact when handling the lid, and don’t use jars that are cracked, chipped or scratched.
- Discontinue when 1/2″ of wax remains, as glass may shatter.
- Extinguish carefully before replacing the lid.
- Soy candles tend to have a flaky crusty appearance on the tops once they have been burned, this is normal.
- Soy wax candles gently release their scent. Be patient with the initial burn, and after that if If you feel like the fragrance is no longer noticeable, leave the area for a moment and re enter. You won't be disappointed.
CANDLE SAFETY TIPS
Candles can be a serious fire hazard if not used properly. Please consider the following to ensure safe candle burning in your home.
- Do not leave candles burning unattended, this includes falling asleep or leaving the house
- Burn candles away from things that can catch fire (like bedding, curtains, decorations and clothing)
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children or pets
- Follow the burning instructions on the caution sticker on your candle
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 of an inch
- Do not burn candles for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candles in a well ventilated area