Enjoy all 6 of our classic Fall Scents ( Luxury Drops excluded) in these sleek 4 oz tins, packed in our signature soft touch magnetic box. Perfect for those who wish to sample scents before purchasing a full size jar, or makes a wonderful gift!
Includes a 10% off coupon code for your favourite fall scents!
*** value of 72$ ***
Includes one of each of the Fall Collection Scents:
Flannel Nights, Apple Spice, Cinnamon Bun, Caramel Latte, Citrus & Cedar and Mulled Wine.
*Not available in stores, Market Candle Company online exclusive only.*
- 6 X 4 oz tins - 15-20 hour burn time each
- 100% natural soy wax
- small batch
- premium cotton wick
- no additives, preservatives or petroleum
- free from harmful phtalates
- reusable jar with lid
- $0.50 from every purchase is donated to local charities.
** by purchasing any Market Candle Company product, you agree to our terms of service **
SOY WAX BURNING TIPS
- To ensure an even burn / minimize the wax left on the sides, burn the candle until the wax pool reaches the edge of the jar. (Usually about one hour per inch of diameter). This is especially important on your first burn as candles have a "memory".
- Glass containers are fragile: Handle with care. Avoid glass to glass contact when handling the lid, and don’t use jars that are cracked, chipped or scratched.
- Discontinue when 1/2″ of wax remains, as glass may shatter.
- Extinguish carefully before replacing the lid.
- Soy candles tend to have a flaky crusty appearance on the tops once they have been burned, this is normal.
- Soy wax candles gently release their scent. Be patient with the initial burn, and after that if If you feel like the fragrance is no longer noticeable, leave the area for a moment and re enter. You won't be disappointed.
CANDLE SAFETY TIPS
Candles can be a serious fire hazard if not used properly. Please consider the following to ensure safe candle burning in your home.
- Do not leave candles burning unattended, this includes falling asleep or leaving the house
- Burn candles away from things that can catch fire (like bedding, curtains, decorations and clothing)
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children or pets
- Follow the burning instructions on the caution sticker on your candle
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 of an inch
- Do not burn candles for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candles in a well ventilated area